ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 4090
ASUS GeForce TUF-RTX-4090-O24G-GAMING OC Edition Graphic Card 24GB GDDR6X 384-bit Memory, 2565 MH Boost Clock, 16384 Cuda Cores, 21 Gbps, 3.65 Slot, PCI 4.0, OpenGL4.6 | 90YV0IE0-M0NA0
The ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 4090 OC Edition Graphic Card has sophisticated features that set it apart from the competition. It boasts a 384-bit memory interface, allowing for speedier performance and a better experience than all other graphics cards. It also has 24GB GDDR6X RAM and a boosted rate of 2565 MHz, making it capable of handling the most demanding Crypto mining and games/apps.
|GPU Model||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090|
|Stream Processors||16,384 CUDA Cores|
|Interface||PCI Express 4.0 x16|
|Supported APIs||DirectX: 12|
|Memory Speed||21 Gb/s|
|Memory Configuration||24 GB|
|Memory Interface Width||384-Bit|
|Memory Bandwidth||1008 GB/s|
|Display Connectors||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|2 x HDMI 2.1|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680 x 4320 @ 120 Hz|
|PCI Power Connectors||1 x 16-Pin|
|Recommended System Power Requirement||1000 W|
Best Sellers Rank: #1 in Mining/Gaming and Video / Graphic Cards
Date first available: 12 October, 2022
Shipping Weight: 3.40 Kg
Shipping Dimensions: 10.00 cm x 43.00 cm x 27.01 cm
Multi-GPU Support: NVLink SLI
GPU: RTX 4000
Memory Size: 24 GB
Memory Interface: 384 Bit
Memory Type: GDDR6X
Effective Memory Clock: 2565
D-SUB (VGA): No
Display Port: Yes
Form Factor: RTX
Interface: PCI-E Express 4.0
TDP: 1000 W
Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX® 4090 OC Edition 24GB GDDR6X optimized inside and out for lower temps and durability.
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 2X AI performance
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up to deliver 23% more airflow
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade Capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal Exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat dissipation
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
The post-sales service policy is as follows.
After payment, your order will be processed within 24 hours.
A 180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from us (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave an after-sales message on our contact page. Our technical support team will get in touch with you ASAP.
Please don’t send any machines or parts without contacting the technical support team first.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in these cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replaced by customers;
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture, or corroded;
- Excessive Over-clocking in an overheating environment or direct exposure to sunlight.
- If the above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged.
If the above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Note: Please ensure your miners be taken care of on a proper farm with cooling and dust filter conditions. Warranty expires if you overclock miners or run miners at excessive heat or dust conditions beyond our target range, For the specific procedures, please get in touch with our sales team for the process.